Homeschool Planet Lesson Plans for RightStart Math Level D, 2nd Edition
Planning and scheduling your RightStart Mathematics curriculum is easy with these official, publisher-created lesson plans for your Homeschool Planet subscription. Each plan lays out the publisher's recommended course of study in Homeschool Planet and gives you and your student an easy-to-follow schedule of assignments with a list of needed materials.
Access to the lesson plan will be provided in 2-3 business days.
What You Get:
- The publisher-recommended course of study
- Assignments for all lessons, with a convenient list of what you need for each lesson.
- Checkboxes for your students to check off as they complete their assignments, providing them with a sense of accomplishment and a permanent record of their achievement.
- Automatic lesson plan updates as needed, with enhancements, link updates, etc.
- Note: You decide whether to apply the updates.
- Automatic rescheduling of assignments when "life happens"
- "Daily Digest" email reminders to help you and your child stay on track
- Grade your student's work to recognize or reward completion.
- Track attendance for states where this is required.
- Generate reports, reminders, and much more!
**Please note: Curriculum is not included with your lesson plan and should be purchased separately. These lesson plans are subject to copyright laws and cannot be used beyond those in your household. By “household” we mean a person or persons sharing the same single family housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium. Any questions about the lesson plan should be directed to Homeschool Planet at email@example.com.