RightStart™ Tutoring: Word Suffix Kit
- S KIT
An interesting use of flow charts to attach a suffix to a word. After answering the chart questions, the user will know how to attach suffixes correctly. No rules to memorize, however children readily remember the charts. Four charts advance from adding basic suffixes to the most complex suffixes. Cards show words before and after adding suffix. Includes the following:
- Four increasingly complex 11” x 17” charts
- Second set of the same four charts on 8.5" x 11" heavy paper
- Smaller reference of the final chart
- List of practice words and suffixes to be added for each chart
- Cards with words and suffixes to add for each chart; answers on the back of the cards
- Three simple games.
Use with any reading program. Can be started in 2nd grade, but great for any age. Shown is the third chart.
MADE IN USA
We use this to complement our spelling program and love it! My 9-year-old daughter had the first chart "in her head" after using it only three days! I have my children go through 10 cards a day and they are unknowingly learning spelling rules!