VideoText Interactive Algebra Module B with DVDs
- VT ALG B w/DVD
Instead of memorizing formulas and equations, Videotext Algebra helps students to understand math through mastery learning, helping them to solidify each concept before moving on the next. A copy of the print materials needed for this module is included along with DVD instructions.
First degree relations with one placeholder are addressed in this module. Basic relations with solutions, making zeros and ones, and combinations begin the unit. Complications, special cases, and systems precede problem solving. Solution sets and special cases finish this module.
Videotext Algebra Module B covers:
- Basic Relations (Solutions, Making Zeros, Making Ones, Combinations)
- Complications (Grouping Symbols, Like Terms on the Same Side, Placeholders on Both Sides, Combinations)
- Special Cases (No Solution, Infinite Solutions)
- Systems ( "And", "Or", Absolute Value (1, 2 & 3)
- Problem Solving (Setup, "Numbers", "Consecutive Integers", "Age", "Geometric Figures", "Motion", "Percent").
- Unit Test II is included