VideoText Interactive Algebra Module F with DVDs
- VT ALG F w/DVD
Instead of memorizing formulas and equations, Videotext Algebra helps students to understand math through mastery learning, helping them to solidify each concept before moving on the next. A copy of the print materials needed for this module is included along with DVD instructions.
Module F continues with second-degree relations with two variables, Conic Sections. The study of Algebra is completed by examining the variable, or placeholder.
Module F in Videotext Algebra, this unit covers:
- Parabolas (Origins, Standard Form 1, 2, 3, & 4), Intercepts)
- Circles (Standard Form, Non-standard Form)
- Ellipses (Standard Form, Non-standard Form)
- Hyperbolas (Standard Form, Non-standard Form)
- Systems (One 1st Degree, One 2nd Degree, Two 2nd Degree)
- Problem Solving (Numbers, Geometric Figures)
- Exponential Functions (Functions of x & y)
- Logarithmic Functions(Translating, Graphs of Solution, Sets)
- Operations (Properties, Finding Logarithms, Computation)
- Solving Equations (Exponential, Logarithmic)
- Unit Tests IX and X included